Tamashii & Friends - Gathering Original Colorized

Tamashii & Friends - Gathering Original Colorized

Sunday, April 17, 2011

They say it's your birthday... it's my birthday too, yeah...

This past Saturday, I went out and got my one and only tattoo as part of my 25th birthday. The design? A black wolf paw print in honor of Robu Tsuchino/Seijitsu and his wolf Seiji. This will also be great for when I do crossplay Seijitsu in future cons. I already got the dark hair (and I can make it wavy too) and the dark eyes. The only thing that will make me more of an imposter is my height. I'm 5'4" (which is where Rizu Hikarino/Tamashii stands), and he's like... 6'3". Oh well. I can always say that I'm Chibi Seijitsu! lol

Hope you like the design! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Number of Visits Since 3/25/3011