Tamashii & Friends - Gathering Original Colorized

Tamashii & Friends - Gathering Original Colorized

Friday, December 16, 2011

"All we are sayin' is give peace a chance..."

Well, since my last blog, shit hit the ceiling fan. Hard. To begin with, my laptop had a meltdown a few hours later and the harddrive crashed. But have no fear -- I managed to save the original files on my Mac, and the updated files online. However, any work and fan fiction that was on my Toshiba are gone. Forever. Ah well. Thank God for backups. Unfortunately, my Mac is out of date, so I'm limited in terms of online time.

I'm also more than halfway done touching up on The Gathering, but I wish I was further at this point. But I'm still doing good time-wise. I hope to get in contact with an agent by early 2012. Go me.

On a sadder note, I posted (and promoted) a new business that was coming to downtown Logansport. Unfortunately, Some Kind of Wonderful Books & Gifts has been abandoned. The article from the November 27, 2011 issue of the Pharos-Tribune said that the owner (Kitty Keswick) went back to California to be with her family, whereas a reliable source told me through the realtor that she had second thoughts. Regardless, this is a major blow to me.

I know that Christmas is coming around the corner for many of you, regardless if you see it as a day of Santa's gifts or God's Gift (Jesus, that is), but I do pay my respects to those that don't observe Christmas due to religious reasons. Happy (or Merry) Christmas to my Christian peeps, Happy Chanukah to my Jewish peps, Happy Kwanzaa to my black peeps, and to those who don't have a particular day of celebration at this time, Happy Holidays to you.

One last thing, usually I post a holiday special with the gang from Angelic Guardians, but since I lost the revised version of "Finding the Christmas Spirit" and I don't feel like stopping in the middle of my progress with The Gathering just to redo it, I'm gonna do something special next year. And you can thank Mr. Grinch for giving me the idea. I'll give you a clue as to why I'm thinking How the Grinch Stole Christmas: read the story of the Magi in Matthew 2 and see where Myoujou/Lucifer would twist it around.

Goodbye, 2011. Hello, 2012!

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Number of Visits Since 3/25/3011